The airport is expanding and being upgraded !
Toulouse-Blagnac airport is launching a major project to expand and redesign the terminal in order to provide passengers with the services of a large international airport, and to adapt to increases in traffic.
Welcome to the new boarding jetty in Hall A !
The Hall A extension, which takes the form of a jetty, will be commissioned on October 9. It has been customised for low-cost and regional airlines with comfortable and spacious with work areas and free Wi-Fi, the jetty will also be appreciated for its three patios, including one with a smoking area.
A larger, more welcoming Hall D (since april 2018)
- A single access point to the boarding areas (Closure of the security control of the Hall B)
- New generation equipment for more efficient and quicker security checks
- A new vibrant area dedicated to shops with around twenty new retailers
- A unique boarding area offering access to ALL departure gates
Your Arrival at the Airport:
Many ways to come to the airport
- Drop off: the drop off zone is located in front of the Hall B entrance
- By Car: The Hall D and its new unique security check point is located right in front of the Proxi Parcs car parks (Premium / P1 / P2 / P3) and a few meters away from the shuttle to long-term parkings (P5 / P6)
- By Tramway/bus: The Tramway and Navette Airport stops are close to Hall C, providing direct access to the check-in area and security control
- By Taxi: The Taxi Zone is located between the C & D Halls.
Inside the Terminal:
Go the Departures area, situated on the 1st floor
1. You are not registered or have a checked baggage?
Check the display screens to locate the registration bank of your airline.
Once this formality has been completed, go to the new security check zone in Hall D to enter the boarding lounge.
2. You are already registered and you do not have checked baggage?
Go directly to the new security check area and proceed to boarding lounge
Once in the boarding area
Once security control passed, enjoy the new space 'Sense of Place' and the many shops in the duty free area!
Catering services, relaxation areas and waiting area as the 'Salon la Croix du Sud' (paid) are also at your disposal.
Have a nice trip !